Friday, November 12, 2010

CLEANING JOBS IN STOCKHOLM

We are looking for staff for cleaning in private homes in the Stockholm area. 
You should live near one of the following areas: Farsta or HaningeAt least 2 years experience cleaning training. Good Swedish or English is a requirement when you are instructed by customers in both speech and writing.We are looking for someone who wants to work full time.We are looking for personnel for cleaning of private homes in the Stockholm area.We Prefer That You live near one of the
Following areas: Farsta or Housecleaning Should Have at Least 2 Years of Experience. Good Swedish or English Is a Requirement Since you get Both Written and spoken instructions by the Customers.We are looking for someone Who Wants to work full time
Working Hours
Permanent,Full time

Compensation

Fixed salary,Hourly

How to apply  We accept application by e-mail: apply@cleaninglady.se



3 comments:

  1. I am looking for a cleaning job.I used to live in Greece but recently moved to Sweden.I have worked as a cleaner,dish washer and as a bar man.I speak English,Greek,some Italian and studying Swedish on my own.
    I would like to work for you while it would be a great pleasure to serve your company.my email address is danaldson@yahoo.com.I am interested in both full time and part time jobs.Hoping to hear from you while thanking you for the opportunity presented.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am looking for a cleaning job.I used to live in Greece but recently moved to Sweden.I have worked as a cleaner,dish washer and as a bar man.I speak English,Greek,some Italian and studying Swedish on my own.
    I would like to work for you while it would be a great pleasure to serve your company.my email address is danaldson@yahoo.com.I am interested in both full time and part time jobs.Hoping to hear from you while thanking you for the opportunity presented.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I recommend you to contact Stadadehem,they are one of the best cleaning service providers here in Nacka and always have some vacancies in their team.

    hemstädning stockholm

    ReplyDelete